At some point in time, every user likely to come across internet issues. The most common issue among all users is ‘unable to watch videos from YouTube or other streaming apps like Netflix’. A poor network strength causes this sort of problem.
Fortunately, Google WiFi Setup has created something exemplary by introducing its own Wi-Fi router. Be it design, performance or appearance, Google Wi-Fi routers are on the top of the list.
There is a number of marvelous features which are available in the Google Wi-Fi router. We are going to highlight 7 key features of it in this post. You can read and easily figure out how it outshines its competitors.
- Easy to install: The installation part of Google WiFi Login is quite easy as compared to other Wi-Fi routers. When you turn on the Google Wi-Fi router, it will automatically download the app and point QR code. You will be asked to enter the name of connection and password.
- Coverage is far better: Some experts have already tested the coverage of google router and they find this device the best for every corner of the house where they generally lose the speed or connectivity.
- Provision for access by children: There is a provision in the Google Wi-Fi router through which you can restrict the devices from being connected to the internet. You can pause the children devices on Google WiFi Help during the day time or when you are away from your children.
- Fix priority for the device: It is again a unique feature of Google Wi-Fi. You can set priority for network connection on a particular device for a particular time period. If you want to watch the match on your device without being affected by the other devices connected to the same network at home which is pulling the bandwidth, then you can set the device on priority.
- Dissociate guests from the main network: If you want to provide the home Wi-Fi connection to the guest without letting them know about the home network password, you can create a new network with name ‘Guest’ and add particular devices to it.
This feature is useful where you have breakfast type accommodations or where home utilities are shared with guests. All these changes can be done from Google WiFi Support using supported google app.
- Check the device-wise usage: You can easily check the bandwidth that has been used by each device connected to the router. This can be proven helpful in cases you want to check how much your kids use the internet or tenants can be charged if they use an excessive amount of data.
- Appearance is different: The appearance of modern day routers is totally different. You will find garnish look with antenna projecting upwards. It is round in shape that can be placed anywhere like home’s interior.
The sleek design of this product set a benchmark for other router’s manufacturers who always try to copy the same well-reputed products in the near future.